Courtney, Kanani and Hilary welcome Dawn Hunt back to the show as they chat about holiday traditions, favorite magickal foods and Cucina Aurora’s new Magical Marinara!
On Patreon: Ad-free version of this episode!
- Check out the phenomenal tea blends at thejasminepearl.com and save 10% with coupon code WITCH2023. Free shipping on orders over $35. Make sure you let them know you heard about them on That Witch Life Podcast!
- It’s Llewellyn’s Biggest Sale of the Year! Head over to Llewellyn.com for their biggest sale of the year! Save up to 50% on Save up to 50% on literally HUNDREDS of books, tarot and oracle decks, pendulums, journals, and so much more at www.Llewellyn.com
Our Guest Today:
Dawn Aurora Hunt, owner and CEO of Cucina Aurora Kitchen Witchery, has been teaching and writing on the topics of Kitchen Witchery and Spiritual Nutrition since 2010, when she started her own company making gourmet foods with a dash of magic and a heaping helping of positive vibes as the main ingredients. With simple ingredients and the power of intention, Hunt teaches people how to cook simple meals in a mindful way to help achieve spiritual goals. Incorporating magic and energy work into food, she has grown her brand to reach people from all faiths and spiritual backgrounds. The author of Tastes from the Temple, Hunt speaks at events all along the East Coast, appears regularly on local TV, and teaches people that good, healthy, and even gluten-free food can be easy to make and wonderful to eat.
Support The Podcast!
- For bonus content and other goodies, support us on Patreon!
- Buy us a coffee!
- Get handmade merch!
- Subscribe and/or rate and review us on ApplePodcasts!
- Become an episode sponsor!
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and share our latest episodes on your social media portals!
- Send us a message with your burning questions to answer on the show!
Keep downloading, keep listening!