The ladies chat about witchy joint experiences with their partners and then welcome Diana Rajchel to talk about Hexing and its place in a magickal practice.
On Patreon: Ad-free version of this episode!
- Tickets are now on sale for So Mote That Con ‘23 – our third annual virtual conference on living as a Witch in today’s world, with a special keynote with NYT bestselling author Laurell K. Hamilton and workshops from some of our most popular guests. Get your tickets ASAP at thatwitchlife.com!
- Blessed Be Magick has a new Lilith line! Gorgeous, Magickal, talisman jewelry pieces made FOR Witches, by Witches at blessedbemagick.com Use code WITCHLIFE15 and save 15%!
- Check out the phenomenal teas at thejasminepearl.com and save 10% with coupon code WITCH2023. Free shipping on orders over $35. Make sure you let them know you heard about them on That Witch Life Podcast!
- Check out the phenomenal tea blends at thejasminepearl.com and save 10% with coupon code WITCH2023. Free shipping on orders over $35. Make sure you let them know you heard about them on That Witch Life Podcast!
Our Guest Today:
Diana Rajchel is the author of Hex Twisting and Urban Magick among other titles. She is the co-owner of California-based Golden Apple Metaphysical with Nikki Jobin, and runs a spiritual consultancy in Kalamazoo, Michigan with her partner, Synty Pelto-Boehm. She practices the art of magickal urbanism and is an animimist, spirit worker and community organizer. While she no longer follows an explicitly religious path she has found that practicing love, respect, and honor holds up pretty well. She specializes in solving problems that stump other practitioners (or finding the person that can) and in training empaths to live within their abilities and conditions with purpose.
Support The Podcast!
- For bonus content and other goodies, support us on Patreon!
- Buy us a coffee!
- Get handmade merch!
- Subscribe and/or rate and review us on ApplePodcasts!
- Become an episode sponsor!
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and share our latest episodes on your social media portals!
- Send us a message with your burning questions to answer on the show!
- Keep downloading, keep listening!