Courtney, Kanani, and Hilary discuss their journeys out of mainstream religion and into Witchcraft, including paranormal stuff that scared them into picking up broomsticks. They also discuss what makes a Witch, and the difference between Witchcraft as a spiritual practice and as a formal religion, and suggestions of getting started if you’re interested in Witchcraft.
Find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, I Heart Radio, or wherever else you get your podcasts!
- Episode 137: When Witchcraft Doesn’t Work With Bader Saab May 16, 2022
- Episode 136: Witch Weddings With Liz Williams May 9, 2022
- Episode 135: Warrior Magic With Tomás Prower May 2, 2022
- Bonus Episode: Bealtaine With Shane Broderick April 30, 2022
- Episode 134: Myth Magick With Tanisha Everett April 25, 2022
- Episode 133: The Witch’s Name With Storm Faerywolf April 18, 2022
- Episode 132: A Sibyl In The Courtroom With Phyllis Curott April 11, 2022
- Episode 131: Opera, Art, And Magick With Rosśa Crean April 4, 2022
- Episode 130: Movies And T.V. Magick With Jessica Mason March 28, 2022
- Episode 129: Spring Equinox And Houseplant Magick With Devin Hunter March 21, 2022