Courtney, Kanani, and Hilary discuss their journeys out of mainstream religion and into Witchcraft, including paranormal stuff that scared them into picking up broomsticks. They also discuss what makes a Witch, and the difference between Witchcraft as a spiritual practice and as a formal religion, and suggestions of getting started if you’re interested in Witchcraft.
Find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, I Heart Radio, or wherever else you get your podcasts!
- Episode 107: Broom Magick With Stephanie Rose Bird October 18, 2021
- Episode 106: Land Spirits With David Shi October 11, 2021
- Episode 105: Tea Magick With Heather Agosta October 4, 2021
- Episode 104: Seeking Ci‘tonga (Bigfoot) With Barry Webster, Sr. September 27, 2021
- Bonus Episode: Faeries With Morgan Daimler September 24, 2021
- Episode 103: Fall Equinox And Home Magick With Najah Lightfoot September 20, 2021
- Episode 102: Magick of Past Lives With Madame Pamita September 13, 2021
- Episode 101: Magick Of The Liminal With Amy Blackthorn September 6, 2021
- Bonus Episode: Saints In Witchcraft With Dakota St. Clare September 3, 2021
- Episode 100: Elements In Magick With Ivo Dominguez, Jr. August 30, 2021