Courtney, Kanani, and Hilary discuss their journeys out of mainstream religion and into Witchcraft, including paranormal stuff that scared them into picking up broomsticks. They also discuss what makes a Witch, and the difference between Witchcraft as a spiritual practice and as a formal religion, and suggestions of getting started if you’re interested in Witchcraft.
Find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, I Heart Radio, or wherever else you get your podcasts!
- Episode 156: Thifty Witchery With Vincent Higginbotham And Martha Kirby Capo Plus Rossa Crean September 26, 2022
- Episode 155: Autumn Equinox With Fio Gede Parma September 19, 2022
- Episode 154: DON’T FEAR THE RETROGRADE! With Lisa Jade Plus Papa Hector Salva September 12, 2022
- Episode 153: Oracle Card Magick With Heather Agosta Plus Tomás Prower September 5, 2022
- Episode 152: Going Deeper With Spirits Guides With Tahverlee Anglen August 29, 2022
- Episode 151: Futurist Magick With Chaweon Koo August 22, 2022
- Episode 150: Further Exploring Thought Forms With Phoenix Coffin-Williams August 15, 2022
- Episode 149: Shenanigans Magick With Mat Auryn August 8, 2022
- Episode 148: Lúnasa With Orlagh Minxie Costello August 1, 2022
- Episode 147: (Re-Release) Hekate With Courtney And Special Guest Sabrina Lee July 25, 2022