Courtney, Kanani, and Hilary discuss their journeys out of mainstream religion and into Witchcraft, including paranormal stuff that scared them into picking up broomsticks. They also discuss what makes a Witch, and the difference between Witchcraft as a spiritual practice and as a formal religion, and suggestions of getting started if you’re interested in Witchcraft.
Find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, I Heart Radio, or wherever else you get your podcasts!
- Episode 218: Christmas Baking Magick with Linda Raedisch December 4, 2023
- Episode 217: Sound Healing With gina Breedlove November 27, 2023
- Episode 216: Holiday Food Magick With Dawn Hunt November 20, 2023
- Episode 215: Belief, Being, and Beyond with Granddaughter Crow November 13, 2023
- Episode 214: Vampires, Werewolves, and Shapeshifters with Laurell K. Hamilton November 6, 2023
- Episode 213: Latinos Against Spooky Sh*t With Jonathan Perez (Our Halloween SPOOKtacular!!!) October 30, 2023
- Episode 212: Ukrainian Magick with Fialkora Myndru October 23, 2023
- Episode 211: Signs, Goddess, and Destiny with Miss Remy October 16, 2023
- Episode 210: Mawiyah Bomani - Calabash Magick October 9, 2023
- Episode 209: Hex Twisting With Diana Rajchel October 2, 2023